We are UK qualified chartered engineers experienced in the calculation of steel, reinforced concrete, timber and masonry structures, providing complete structural solutions from concept design sketches to fully-detailed drawings developed by using CAD technology.
We believe that design should be simple and easy to build, thus resulting in fewer issues on site. It also means shortening the construction time, and therefore bringing the cost down.
The range of design services we can offer includes the following:
- Structural calculations for:
- Loft conversions
- Internal layout alterations and refurbishments
- Load bearing wall removal
- Chimney breast support
- Temporary and enabling works design above and below ground
- Steel connection design
- Detailed construction drawings in CAD format
- Building Regulations (Part A) advice
- Checking engineer services and Category 3 checks (CAT3)
Our practice has established closed relationship with selected group of architects and building contractors, who are available on request to provide their input. This service alignment guarantees coherent experience between design and execution for our clients.
Contact us today to discuss your needs.